Application Deadline has been POSTPONED due to Covid-19 NEW DATE TBA!
Rehearsals: TBA due to Covid-19 we will update ASAP
Performance: TBA due to Covid-19 we will update ASAP
- Receive 4-6 weeks of online coaching.
- Learn original group choreography; improvisation; personal choreography exploration.
- Participate in a 4-day rehearsal intensive (over 32 hours),
- Receive personal coaching from Jillina and her directors
- PERFORM in the show with original music, one-of-a-kind costumes, and innovative choreography.
- Gain access to the BDE Alumni Group where you can connect with dancers from all over the world and receive exclusive discounts on BDE Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Performer, Master Instructor, Choreographer, Director and Producer, Jillina has devoted her life to dance.
In 1999 Jillina established her own dance company, Jillina’s Sahlala Dancers, currently LA’s premier Middle Eastern and world-fusion dance entertainment company. From 2003-09 she served as Artistic Director and Main Choreographer for the Bellydance Superstars and performed with them for over 700 shows in over a dozen countries.
In 2009 Jillina created Bellydance Evolution to take Middle Eastern dance to a higher level worldwide. Bellydance Evolution has already appeared in over 20 countries and was a featured performer at the Mawazine festival in Morocco, performing for the Queen of Morocco.
Jillina pulls from a strong dance background in Middle Eastern, Folklore, Jazz, Ballet, and Hip Hop to create a colorful Middle Eastern fusion repertoire. She travels extensively, teaching seminars and performing in concerts. Jillina’s talents have taken her to over 30 different countries. Whether Jillina is coaching dancers individually or teaching a group of 1,000 students, she has a unique ability to connect with people on and off the dance floor.
Jillina is the owner of Evolution Dance Studios, located in North Hollywood, California, USA. The studio provides rehearsal space to some of Hollywood’s top artists, including Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, choreographers from So You Think You Can Dance and serves as a focal point for the Los Angeles Dance Community.
- Ever desire to perform with Bellydance Evolution but felt you weren’t ready?
- Performed with BDE but now want the opportunity to master a lead role?